Many consumers are turning to alkalizer water or alkaline ionized water, as they search for ways to be more health conscious. Ionized alkaline water is created using water alkalizers (water ionizer), which runs water from the tap through the machine to accomplish the following:
- Helps to filter out chlorine in the water, along with other toxins and chemicals that are found in the local public drinking water supply. There can be little trace amounts of potentially dangerous chemicals depending on the location, so having a system to filter these out helps to deliver healthy water.
- The water is separated into two different streams, one acidic and the other alkaline.
- The water ionizer charges the water with negative hydrogen ions to achieve its final molecular structure.
- The water ionizer adds antioxidants like oxygen while lowing the ORP
- The molecules of the water are broken down into about half the size of regular water molecules straight from the tap. This helps the body absorb them much quicker, and it also results in nutrients and minerals being absorbed by the body and utilized much faster.
The water that we drink straight form the tap is not the healthiest, and sadly many bottled water manufacturers are simply bottling tap water! Many consumers would be shocked to find out that the water that they are paying a premium for that comes in a plastic bottle is not any different from the water that they can get in their kitchen directly from the tap. As more information about this is spread and made public, more consumers begin to look for alternatives, and that leads many to alkalizer water.