Benefits and Uses
Learn more about the different benefits and uses a water ionizer has to offer.
Like therapeutic hydrogen slow down the aging effect while reducing inflammation in the joints, muscles and body.
Increase your metabolism and energy levels making your daily routine easier. Experience elevated focus, memory, and performance.
Fight, reduce, and eliminate free radicals scavenging throughout your body. This allows your immune system to be the best it can be.
Flush toxins out daily while reducing inflammation in the joints, muscles, and body. Spare electrons allow your body to heal.
Eliminate the full feeling with smaller water groupings. Water and supplements can now absorb faster and more efficiently.
Variable pH Levels
Create water pH levels from 3 up to 11.5 all naturally and chemically free. Low pH water helps fine lines, wrinkles, acne, rosacea, and eczema.
GERD, Heartburn, and how we can treat it
A 2012 study stated that “Unlike conventional drinking water, pH 8.8 alkaline water instantly denatures pepsin, rendering it permanently inactive. In addition, it has good acid-buffering capacity. Thus, the consumption of alkaline water may have therapeutic benefits for patients with reflux disease.”
Different alkaline levels allow you to choose the perfect pH whether you are cooking, drinking, or brewing tea and coffee. Remove herbicides and pesticides on your fruits and vegetables with a high pH and even stains like oil and grease. A pH of 7.1 up to 11.5 falls in this range.
Neutral or Purified
This pH level is for individuals not looking for alkaline water but filtered instead. Great for time released medication and making baby formula. A neutral pH level is a 7 on the scale.
An acidic pH is great for things like washing your face acting as an astringent and toner while reducing irritation, acne, and more. Great for watering your plants, making your own cleaning supplies, sanitizing and disinfection.
pH 13 and higher.
- Removes grease, blood, and oil stains.
- Used when cooking or heating water for an extended period of time
pH 12 –
- Use when cooking or heating up water for an extended period of time.
- Reduce pesticide residue and bacteria from food items.
- Brewing coffee or tea, making soups or stews, and tenderizing meats.
- Carpet and kitchen cleaning. Also used for washing pesticides and herbicides off fruits and vegetables.
pH 10 –
- Making ice cubes, consumption during exercise and workouts.
- Curing hangovers, and making cold brew coffee and tea.
pH 9 –
- Day to day drinking water.
- A great level for those already introduced to alkaline water.
pH 8 –
- When you are starting out acclimating to the water, 1 – 2 weeks.
- Pets and animals also benefit at this pH level.
pH 7 –
- When taking any time released medication or making baby formula.
pH 6 –
- Watering plants, flowers and your garden.
pH 5 –
- Washing your scalp, hair and soaking your hands/feet.
- Helps heal sunburns and insect bites.
pH 4 –
- Use as a toner or astringent for your face and body and even cleanse the mouth.
pH 3 –
- Great for cleaning glass surfaces, countertops, stainless steel.
- Cleans Grout like NEW!
- Mix and create cleaning supplies.
pH 2 and lower.
- Disinfects and sanitizes at this level.