Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0™ Contents
- Diverter Hardware Set
- Carbon Water Filter
- 3 Additional Replacement Carbon Water Filters $179.85 value
- 2 Descalers
- Flexible Metal Spout
- Water Hosing
- Descaling Solution
- Wall Mounting Equipment
- pH Tester/Reagent With Color Chart (Value $29.95)
- Owners Manual
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0™ 220V-240V Product Specifications
- Dimensions: 8.3″ (L) x 4.3″ (W) x 13″ (H)
- Standing Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Installation: Counter top Faucet Diverter
- Plate Quantity: 7 Plates, 114.8 square inches surface area
- Plate Design: Durable, energy efficient, multilayer, platinum coated titanium
- Power System: Transformer
- Voltage: AC 240V/50-60Hz Wattage: 5w – 150w adjusting to source water
- UK 3 Prong Plug
- Universal Adapter for Europe, Middle East, Asia – Available when shipped to those countries
- Max. Operating Temp: 60C / 140F Water Flow Rate: 3 liters per min (adjustable)
- Cleaning Cycle: 3 Stage Cleaning Cycle:
- After every 15 minutes of continuous use, when water stops, the positive and negative poles of the plate will be reverse automatically for 10 seconds.
- Auto-cleaning at start up and shut off.
- After the machine has been working for 1 year, we need to proceed with manual cleaning using the cleaning agent provided with the machine.
- Electroplate: RTI distinct electroplate
- ETL Certified: If it gets plugged into a household outlet, it needs to be ETL certified by an independent laboratory as being electronically safe. Unlike many of our competitors who skip this important step, all our water ionizers are ETL certified safe.
The Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0™ is designed to easily install on top of the counter, or work with our under-counter kit. Most installs take about 10 minutes out of the box, and we’ve created a number of videos to help.
Need Installation Assistance?
Call Our Water Specialists:
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0™ 220-240V
The Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0™ is our #1 top selling alkaline water machine. Depending on source water, the Aqua Deluxe Ionizer Deluxe 7.0™ produces water with a pH of between 4.0 to 10.0 alkaline. It also boosts the waters age-fighting antioxidant potential with a +1000 to -800 ORP. Each inner activated carbon filter cleans and treats 4,000 liters.
- 7 Healthy Water Settings
Produces pH 4.0 to 10 Alkaline Water
- Antioxidant potential 1000+ to -800 ORP
Product Quality Certifications
The quality of our Aqua Ionizer Deluxe™ alkaline water machines and ionizers and factory is unsurpassed. You will enjoy a top quality water ionizer at a fraction of the cost of other ionizers without sacrificing quality. When it comes to your drinking water, quality matters!
The products listed on this website are ETL certified. The ETL symbol is proof of product compliance (electrical, gas and other safety standards) to North American safety standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they’re sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
Today, the ETL Mark is the fastest growing safety certification in North America and is featured on millions of products sold by major retailers and distributors every day.
RoHS, short for directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment. For Lead, PBB, and PBDE, there must be no more than 0.1% of the material, when calculated by weight at raw homogeneous materials. Any RoHS compliant component must have 1000 ppm or less of mercury and the mercury must not have been intentionally added to the component.
The ISO 9000 family of standards is related to quality management systems and designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to the product.
The standards are published by ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, and available through National standards bodies. ISO 9000 deals with the fundamentals of quality management systems, including the eight management principles on which the family of standards is based.
Over a million organizations worldwide are independently certified, making ISO 9001 one of the most widely used management tools in the world today.
Questions? Call Us Toll Free: 1-888-601-5886
Customers Were Also Interested In
2 Replacement Filters
Undersink Faucet Kit
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0™
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 9.0™