Learn about Antioxidants
Antioxidants are substances that slow down and prevent cellular damage caused by free radicals. Water ionizers produce antioxidants that are beneficial to your health.
- Free Radicals are unpaired electrons or unstable molecules that damage your cells
- Free radicals steal other cells electrons to pair to themselves
- Oxidative stress comes from eating unhealthy foods, drinks, consuming tobacco and during exercise
- Oxidation creates free radicals in our body which steal electrons and unbalance our cells
- Free Radicals are constantly being created and therefore never stop damaging our body
Oxidation and Free Radicals
- Oxidation occurs when free radicals out number our body’s protective defenses
- Oxidation is a chemical reaction that causes an apple to brown or metal to rust and the same reaction that occurs inside our bodies
- Free Radicals are continually created during numerous body functions and cause damage to our cells and contribute to numerous health related issues
Combat Free Radicals
- Removes chlorine, along with other toxins and chemicals.
- Electrolysis separates the water into two streams, one acidic and the other alkaline.
- Water ionizers charge the water with antioxidants like therapeutic hydrogen.
- Ionizers reduce oxidation reduction potential ORP which slows down the aging process
- Micro-clustering breaks down the water helping the body absorb nutrients and minerals more efficiently.
People are turning to alkalized water or alkaline ionized water as they search for ways to be more health and environmentally conscious. Plastic bottles contributes very negatively to the worlds health. Ionized alkaline water is created using alkalizers or water ionizers which transforms your tap water.
Molecular Hydrogen is one of the world’s strongest therapeutic antioxidants. Hydrogen is the smallest and lightest element in the universe making it easily diffused into mitochondria allowing for more energy to eliminate free radicals.
- Numerous therapeutic benefits which slow down and reverse the aging process
- Hydrogen contains a spare electron which is donated through the body to fight free radicals
- Hydrogen plays a crucial role in the human body including providing energy and focus
- Molecular hydrogen, also known as diatomic hydrogen, is a colorless, odorless gas
Advanced Technology for Better Living
Industry best representatives standing by to answer any questions you have.
Toll Free: (888) 601 5886