Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 5.5™ Product Specifications
- Dimensions: 8.3″ (L) x 4.3″ (W) x 10″ (H)
- Standing Weight: 8.0 pounds
- Installation: Counter top Faucet Diverter
- Plate Quantity: 5 Plates, 81.8 square inches surface area
- Plate Design: Durable, energy efficient, multilayer, platinum coated titanium
- Power System: Transformer
- Voltage: AC 110V/60Hz Wattage: 5w – 180w adjusting to source water
- Max. Operating Temp: 60C / 140F Water Flow Rate: 3 liters per min (adjustable)
- Cleaning Cycle: 3 Stage Cleaning Cycle:
- After every 15 minutes of continuous use, when water stops, the positive and negative poles of the plate will be reverse automatically for 10 seconds.
- Auto-cleaning at start up and shut off.
- After the machine has been working for 1 year, we need to proceed with manual cleaning using the cleaning agent provided with the machine.
- Electroplates: Vanguard™ Platinum Coating / Distinct Electroplate Technology
- ETL Certified: If it gets plugged into a household outlet, it needs to be ETL certified by an independent laboratory as being electronically safe. Unlike many of our competitors who skip this important step, all our water ionizers are ETL certified safe.
The Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 5.5™ is designed to easily install on top of the counter, or work with our under-counter kit. Most installs take about 10 minutes out of the box, and we’ve created a number of videos to help.
Need Installation Assistance?
Call Our Water Specialists:
Product Quality Certifications
The quality of our Aqua Ionizer Deluxe™ water ionizer factory is unsurpassed. You will enjoy a top quality water ionizer at a fraction of the cost of other water ionizers without sacrificing quality. When it comes to your drinking water, quality matters!
The products listed on this website are ETL certified. The ETL symbol is proof of product compliance (electrical, gas and other safety standards) to North American safety standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they’re sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
Today, the ETL Mark is the fastest growing safety certification in North America and is featured on millions of products sold by major retailers and distributors every day.
RoHS, short for directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment. For Lead, PBB, and PBDE, there must be no more than 0.1% of the material, when calculated by weight at raw homogeneous materials. Any RoHS compliant component must have 1000 ppm or less of mercury and the mercury must not have been intentionally added to the component.
The ISO 9000 family of standards is related to quality management systems and designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to the product.
The standards are published by ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, and available through National standards bodies. ISO 9000 deals with the fundamentals of quality management systems, including the eight management principles on which the family of standards is based.
Over a million organizations worldwide are independently certified, making ISO 9001 one of the most widely used management tools in the world today.
Questions? Order Toll Free: 1-888-601-5886
Customers Were Also Interested In
2 Replacement Filters
Undersink Faucet Kit
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0™
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 9.0™